Its design is slick and well executed, and it handles user-sourced images better and more reliably than 1Weather. Navigation is very natural, and its uncluttered design is a breath of fresh air, especially if you’ve triedAccuWeather and The Weather Channel apps. And though the widgets are a bit similar, they require little customization and look great without it. By default, the Details section follows below Forecast and shows the “feels like” temperature, humidity, visibility, UV index, and a written-out forecast. The Map section is next, showing a small preview of a radar map. Tap to enlarge it, and you see options for satellite imagery, temperature, wind speed, and Doppler radar overlays.
This isn’t actually light bleed, because the screen is an OLED. Rather, it seems to be an issue with gray images. This could also be because your Apple Watch is in Theater Mode. If it is, then you should see the theater icon at the top of the screen, which is two masks. To turn it off, simply press the Digital Crown to bring the screen to life, and then swipe up from the bottom to access the Control Center.
He used to build WordPress websites but gave it all up to develop little iOS games instead. Finally, he dropped out of college in the final year. He has over 5 years of experience as a writer covering Android, iOS, and Windows platforms and writes how-to guides, comparisons, listicles, and explainers for B2B and B2C apps and services.
- Interactive maps can display the latest Doppler radar data to show rainfall and weather Download Yahoo Weather APK for Android events and severe weather alerts.
- This is especially applicable to you if the problem begins soon after an iOS update because a later update may have bug fixes for the original problem.
- Galaxy S8 is no doubt the best phone ever made by Samsung.
- Click the Apple icon in the top-left corner of your Mac’s home screen.
- A fleet of taxis in the Limpopo’s Mopani district labelled “Hands off Ace Magashule” has raised a few eyebrows and more than a few questions.
- It can be done either from the notification panel or the apps list.
You can still test all other builds that are available to you. Open TestFlight and tap Settings in the upper-right corner. or later, you’ll be prompted to turn on automatic updates.
Focused More On Features Than Actual Weather
Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions. Stunning photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions. I use a mix of the stock iPhone weather app and The Weather Channel app, but will now turn to the Yahoo Weather app first. Only Yahoo Weather brings you Flickr photos of your location and current conditions, backed by the most accurate forecasts. Speaking about the quality of data Metwit (my “company”) born as a crowdsourced platform for gathering real-time weather reports from real people. After more then ten thousand users started to using our apps and send a massive amount of reports, we decided to release those precious reports through our APIs.